8 night, 9 day, 4 state Adventure round trip Boston, Massachusetts
A Dramatic Explosion of Color Awaits!
Savor the brilliant glories of New England in this unique nine-day, four-state experience which melds the region’s stunning landscapes with its rich literary culture, colonial history, famous cuisine, art and architecture in the height of its colorful splendor! Travel through time meeting local authors and artisans while discovering the fascinating lore of the land.
Click Here to download a full day by day itinerary
Your Fall Foliage Adventure Includes:
- 8 nights luxury and boutique accommodations in the heart of Boston, MA; Stowe, Vermont; North Conway, New Hampshire; and Kennebunkport, Maine
- Meals: Breakfast daily, country farm to table lunch, and four dinners including an authentic Maine lobster feast
- Exclusive author-hosted cocktail reception and private Beacon Hill home tour
- Privately guided walking tour of Boston’s Freedom Trail
- Lexington & Concord visiting the homes of Ralph Waldo Emerson and Louise May Alcott (Little Women)
- Historic Wool Mill visit and Glassblowing Workshop
- Ben & Jerry’s ice cream factory
- Robert Frost New Hampshire museum
- Scenic drive through New Hampshire’s White Mountains
- Portland Head Maine Lighthouse
- Henry Wadsworth Longfellow House
- New England lobster boat trip
- Scenic coastal exploration including historic seaport city of Portsmouth
- Signed copies of featured authors’ books and custom Adventures by the Book travel tote
- Intimate, exclusive tour group
- All group transportation by luxury motor coach with private driver and tour escort
$4,875 per person double occupancy.
$1,600 single supplement
Deposit: $500 per person nonrefundable deposit required.
FINAL PAYMENT DUE BY JULY 1, 2021
TERMS & CONDITIONS: A nonrefundable deposit is required to secure your reservation. To secure reservations on a trip departing within 120 days, full payment is required by credit card at the time of booking. All amounts are stated in Untied States dollars unless otherwise stated.
Final payment for all departures must be received in full by Avant-Garde Travel/Where To World Travel at least 120 days prior to departure, unless otherwise stated. Reservations will be cancelled if final payment is not received by the due date and cancellation charges will apply. Tour prices stated are per person and based on double occupancy. Airfare, travel protection, some meals are at an additional cost and are not part of the tour price.
Changes in plans: For changes you make to your reservation from deposit to 90 days prior to departure that affect the arrival city, accommodations and/or passport name changes, a $50 per-person administrative charge applies plus and additional costs in arrangements. Changes to departure date or destination prior to departure may incur cancellation fees.
All changes are subject to availability and cannot be guaranteed.
Every effort has been made to produce pricing information accurately. We reserve the right to correct errors.
CANCELLATIONS & REFUNDS: We understand that things do not always go according to plan. If you must cancel your trip, you must do so in writing. Cancellation refunds will be calculated as of the date we receive your written cancellation.
All payments for travel services not provided to the passenger shall be refunded in accordance with these Terms and Conditions and in accordance with Avant-Garde and Where To World Travel cancellation policy.
Any applicable refunds will be processed 30 days after our receipt of your written cancellation.
Cancellation Charges: Unless otherwise stated, for all cancellations we will refund the cost of your trip less the following per-person charges.
*additional deposits and penalties may apply based on activity and extensions booked
PASSPORTS OR GOVERNMENT ISSUED ID’S: A valid Government issued photo ID or passport is required for U.S. citizens traveling on this domestic program. Non-U.S. citizens should contact the appropriate consular office for entry requirements pertaining to their trip, as Avant Garde Travel / Where To World Travel and Adventures By The Book are not responsible for providing this information or documentation.
VACATION PROTECTION (Travel Insurance): Pricing for the vacation protection is based on the trip cost. Avant-Garde Travel strongly encourages the purchase of travel insurance to protect your vacation investment. Please inquire with us for a quote.